WPA Water W -1.png

Customer Service

Product  information

Quick Linkgs

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Pinterest - White Circle

Contact Us

Hours of Operations

Mon - Fri: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm

Sat: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Sun: Closed

(330)495-6122

P.O. Box 13212

1391 Grandview Ave

Columbus, OH 43212

info@whitephoenixarts.com

One Last Show.  One Amazing Night!

Calling for all Artists, Fashion Designers, Photographers, Models and Musicians!  We want to showcase you during our 1920 Roaring 20's artist showcase.  Present your work and close the books with an amazing showcase.

Be Inspired by the 1920's Artistic Movement

WhitePHOENIXarts and Cloud City 614 are teaming together to create one last shin dig before 2019 is over!  We want to showcase local artists during out New Year’s Eve showcase:

 

The Damned and Beautiful:

All artists submissions must be original!

 

We are looking for Artists, Fashions Designers, Photographers, and Models to showcase at during our New Year's Eve Artist Showcase and Fashion Show.

 

Don't miss your chance to showcase your talents one last time before 2019 is over!

 

​Register your portfolio with us to be evaluated on the strength and concentration.  We are looking for pieces that have been influenced by the 1920's era of artwork and culture.  

 

Artistic Styles where are looking to showcase should be influenced by the following styles and trends

Art Deco, Surrealism, Late Cubism, The Bauhaus

De Stijl, Dada, Neve Schlichkeit, Expressionism

Alphonse Mucha, Pablo Picasso, Frida Kahlo

Dorothea Lange, Paul Klee, Salvador Dalí

Diego Rivera, Edward Hopper, Will Longstaff

Be inspired by the period and styles.  Create your own unique work inspired by these styles and artists.

 

Take Inspiration and learn from the era.  Present your unique takes on this era of time and add your flair of modern to your work.  Research the commonalities between the 1920's and how 2020's will relate to each other.  Makes a bold statement and express yourself to this upcoming decade.

 

Artwork will be showcased 15 days prior to event on our various websites and social media page.

Guest will have the opportunity to big on your pieces.

Artists will collect a total of 70% of the value of their pieces sold.  The remaining 30% will be used for developing future artistic events and showcases.  All items will sell!  Our team at WhitePHOENIXarts will help establish price points for artists work.

 

Pieces must be inspired by the 1920’s and the prohibition era:

 

Fashion and Trends:

American Gangster, Flappers, Bootleggers, The Great Gatsby,

Speakeasy, Moonshine, Women’s Suffrage, Bonnie & Clyde

 

Submissions Due Nov 25th           $15 Submission for evaluation

Entered Pieces will be evaluated for strength and quality.

Submit Work to and to learn more visit www.BrewArtMonth.com

 

Showcasing prices for fashion designers will be $100.  Designers can showcase between 3 and 8 looks during the runway portion of the event.  You can supply your own models or use our models.  Modeling support page is $125.  More information to come after the selection process has been completed.